Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Wednesday Whimsy

Sometimes life is just too much fun. I am enjoying new music by Sia and took time to take these fun little quizzes I found over at Sacred Ruminations. As she said, "Share if you Dare."

You Are 89% Creative

You are an incredibly creative person. For you, there are no bounds or limits to your creativity.
Your next creation could be something very great... Or at least very cool!


Your Intrapersonal Intelligence Score: 91%

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is Very High

You've spent a lot of time introspecting, and it's really paid off.
You are comfortable with who you are, and you have a life philosophy that you are happy to live by.
And you're always re-evaluating what you believe. Because you learn something new about yourself each day!


Your Interpersonal Intelligence Score: 80%

Your Interpersonal Intelligence is High

You are definitely a "people person." You enjoy spending time with others.
You instinctively understand people, and you are both a good counsellor and mediator.
However, there are definitely times when you've had enough. And that's when you cherish being alone.

6 comments:

storyteller said...

Lucy - Thanks for paying along and for leaving the link so it's easy to find your results. I love the Wednesday Whimsy title and think that could catch on! You know how I love "playful" these days. I'm actually glad you, Eve, and Claire are posting on your blogs because that way even more will participate and I figure ... the more the merrier!
Hugs and blessings,

Barbara said...

I am a sucker for these quizzes. hehe I am nowhere near as Creative as you are (53%), but I was urged to keep up with the interesting projects in which I am involved and maybe someday... I am like you in Intrapersonal Intelligence, but, like the heavy duty introvert I am, I scored average for Interpersonal Intelligence. "So while you can work with people during the day, you crave your alone time at night. For you, it's all about balance." So true, so true.

Kayce aka lucy said...

you are welcome, storyteller!

thanks, barbara for the great update. i think "balance" is an awesome thing!!!

Sue said...

Oooh! quizzes! Goody goody!

Thank you, Lucy!

And in one of those serendipitous (or is it synchronicitous) moments, I was listening to Sia last night myself. The new album has had some great reviews - do you recommend? I have been listening to Colour the Small One, which contains the amazing Breathe Me (the song that featured on the last 5 minutes of Six Feet Under).

Anyway, off to do quizzes. Thank you!

Ted Marshall said...

What a fun lunchtime (in the UK on thursday) activity! Lucy, we're pretty much twins in the first two, and like Barbara I'm Average on the interpersonal. Need my space!

Kayce aka lucy said...

sue--i just bought the new Sia album and am really enjoying it. i found it through the single "day too soon" which i absolutely love! i didn't know that "breathe me" was her and on 6 feet under. i will have to listen more closely!!

tess--glad to provide a little lunchtime fun. it's good to be twins with you!