Friday, January 23, 2009

grace unbound...what people are saying...

"I love your book! It's one of those that can be picked up at any moment and find peace in the pages." BV

"I stayed up late with it, wanting to absorb it all in one sitting." LS

"i love love love it!!" AB

"Beautiful!!!"
"I sat up late last night and read mine, cover to cover.  Lovely!  And
a piece I will come back to in meditation. (I just couldn't put it down the
first time through . . . )" PS

"This is a book to be savored!" DW



I hope you will consider supporting our work and order your very own copy of Grace Unbound today.  You can order through Paypal payment to lucystdiamond@gmail.com or send me an e-mail with your request.

Copies are $20 plus $2 shipping.

Grace Unbound: New Reflections on an Old Subject is a creative combination of words and image. Containing original works as well as some old favorites and over 50 stunning photos by amazing photographer, Bill Hughlett, this small 7 X 7 book contains thought provoking and reflective images like those you have come to love and appreciate here. It is simple and complex. It is easy to read and it will make you think. I hope you will decide to give and receive this gift of Grace.

4 comments:

RipGurl said...

Thanks for being out here in the blogosphere. I have been following your blog and am always uplifted by it so I nominated you for the Lemonade Stand award (blogs with outstanding attitude/gratitude). Come on over and check it out.

Anonymous said...

I love it too. I really, really do. I did tell you that, right?

Kayce aka lucy said...

thank you, rip gurl!!

tess--i believe you did tell me that, but i never get tired of hearing it :-) thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing. Just amazing, I love the look of the cover and can only imagine the beauty inside. Well done friend!!
a.