Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm a Guest Blogger - Check it out!!

Life is full of such grandness and delight, I hardly know where to begin. For two days now the classic song by Petula Clark has been rolling through my head while I’m “Feeling Groovy.” ☺ Abundance rules with lots of sunshine, exciting adventures, lazy days and more.
Feeling Groovy pretty much sums it up!

Today, I would like to introduce you to a marvelous woman who has been part of all this groovyness with her wonderful work that's been impacting my life over the last seven weeks. Tonya Leigh is one of those women I feel like I’ve known all my life even though we’ve never met in person. On some what of a whim I signed up for her Slim, Chic, Savvy program with hopes of deepening my own awareness around food and body image, as well as exploring new ways to relate to others struggling with their own issues. What I’ve found is a soul sister who’s taken the principles I value in life and translated them into a program for deepening awareness of not only food and weight issues, but one focused on authentic living through pleasure and delight. (Is there really any other way!?!?)

It is my honor to be a guest blogger at Just B Living today, so without further adieu, I invite you to go over and take a peak into today’s offering, Do Slim, Chic, Savvy Girls Play Laser Tag? (The post includes more adventures as a tourist in my own town with my buddy, Seamus.) Enjoy!

While you’re there be sure to sign up for Tonya’s Slim, Chic, Savvy Manifesto. You won’t be sorry!!!

(btw - don't forget to let me know what you think about the guest post ☺.)

seamus & lucy Seattle Center - 7.10

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Petula Clark - blimey, there's a blast from the past! I always liked Downtown.

Just read your guest post - liked it very much and I adore the photo.

I actually found Tonya through your sis mentioning her and downloaded the manifesto a few days ago. Some wisdom there.

Dianna Woolley said...

It was so much fun to vicariously follow your adventures with Seamus and to read even more about them over at Tonya's site:)

xoxo

Kayce aka lucy said...

thanks, tess and SS. comments seem to be down, but i can't think of two people i'd rather have show up and offer their words. xoxoxo

Karen said...

Well alrighty then--I'm taking a trip!! Off to your guest blog post!!!

Kayce aka lucy said...

hey karen - hope you had a pleasant journey :-)